There are 2 steps to gain access to the pool:
1. Complete the online Waiver. This should be done by every member of the household. This only
needs to be done one time for the 2020 pool season.
2. Get a ticket for your visit to the pool. This needs to be done each day that you plan on visiting
the pool, and should include your name and your guests’ names. The tickets is not for a specific
date; you simply need a ticket for you and your guests. Please get your ticket at least 1 day prior
to visiting the pool. The ticketing system is necessary so that we can track who visits the pool.
If someone who visits the pool tests positive for COVID, we will provide names of people who
were at the pool that day to the appropriate state and local authorities.
Online Waiver – one time for the pool season:
1. Go to
2. From the yellow page that comes up, click on Access Pool Waiver.
3. Log in with your username and password.
a. If you do not have a login, click on Sign Up and enter the appropriate information.
4. You will be redirected to the 2020 Pool Waiver page
a. If for any reason you are not redirected to the Waiver page, go to
5. Fill in all the fields in the top section, read the Waiver and use your mouse (or finger on a
touchscreen) to sign the Waiver.
6. Enter your Keycard number
a. If you do not have a Keycard, click Yes for Do You need a Pool Key?
7. Check the box for I’m not a robot.
8. Click Submit.
9. Once you complete and submit the Waiver, your Keycard will be activated for pool access.
Ticket- each time you visit to the pool:
1. Go to
2. From the top menu bar, click on Pool and then Pool Ticketing.
3. Use the dropdown for how many people will be visiting the pool that day, including you.
4. Complete the form with all of your information.
5. Check the box that indicates you agree to the Waiver.
6. Check the box that indicates you have read and understand the 2020 Pool Rules.
7. Enter the name(s) of your guests.
8. Click Next.
9. Click Complete this Order.
10. You will receive a confirmation email. Either print the confirmation email with the QR code or
bring your phone with the email. The QR code will be scanned by pool staff.
11. Remember to get a new ticket every time you want to visit the pool.